How to set up a Call Diversion to an external number #
- First head to the PBX section at the top of the customer portal page
- Drag & drop the Call diversion object into the working area
- Click the gear button to configure
- Type in a name for the Call diversion object
- Click on Add and then Type in the External number
Please Note –You can enable the Call to confirm feature to avoid the system using a remote Voicemail system.
- Click on Save.
- You can connect the Inbound number object to the Call diversion object by joining the two red tabs
- Click on Apply configuration
Adding contact name to external number #
Having multiple call diversion numbers can become tricky to manage. The Phonebook feature of the PBX can be used to give the external number a contact name on the PBX call flow page.
To do this, click the Phonebook setting icon on the PBX tab of the customer portal, and then add the contact name and their number.
Important:For this to work, the number needs to be entered in E164 format
Example: 61400123123 instead of 0400123123
Once you click save, your call diversion external number should show like this: